Friday, March 2, 2012

School, Lunch, Dreams, And Hates.

Well to this fact, I am here at school, next to my friend who is look ing at my blog An Arizona to my left. It's green tea, no the sweet kind. I'm trying to slow down on my sweet dreams of high chances of diabetes. Well to record what's happened so far today. Betrayal, Bitch how much I hate it. My friend sees me, and she ignores me. The things I hate are being ignored, I've been ignored a lot when i as little. But I guess im just a self conceded bitch, fucking aye! I just want to stick a dagger into these people. Dont I hurt? Sigh What am I even saying. . . . . if you risk something, ricsk it for love. But if loves a  bitch, just shank it like the bitch it is. Dont let it take control of you & take charge back into yourself, your life and your sanity. Case even if you have no one to back you up, be it friends or family. Remember you still have yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment